Monday, November 1, 2010

#5 How-To Make Spaghetti

In this sketch, I used what I learned in class to create the How-To. This is a step-by-step on how to make spaghetti. I had trouble with figuring out how to draw some of things but I thought the simpler the drawings, the easier it would be to understand. I did not know if I should write the word "Spaghetti" on the box but in class in the How-To Make a PB&J assignment, one group wrote "Jelly" on their jar to further emphasis what the drawing was. I used this idea in my sketch for further emphasis as well.

I found ending the drawing hard and also the transitions. I hope that the viewer will know the way the steps go. I used a line to distinguish between the steps. I also hope they know to look left to write. The end of the drawing was difficult. I drew the final product you should have if you complete the steps correctly-- this is a bowl of cooked spaghetti. I also drew a smiley face to symbolize the end. In class, we talked about an icon that shows the viewer that they are done. This could be a thumbs up or a drawing of the final product, or even as I showed-- a smiley :).

No comments:

Post a Comment